Nordic Consulting Group is looking for their next Student Assistant
Nordic Consulting Group is looking for a part-time student assistant to form part of our Secretariat.
As part-time student assistant at Nordic Consulting Group (NCG), you will be part of an exciting cross-disciplinary team that carries out consultancy assignments in an international environment and with a focus on developing countries. NCGs core competences lie within governance & human rights, climate & environment, growth & development, and fragile and post-conflict States. NCG carries out assignments for international donors such as Danida, Sida, EU, the World Bank and the UN, as well as for international NGOs and institutions.
NCG is looking for a student assistant who is interested in development and who would like to gain insight and skills in project acquisition and management. Our student assistants work closely with our project managers and our full-time intern. The tasks will be of varying character with a primary focus on:
- Assistance in proposal preparation incl. tailoring of consultants’ CVs and NCG’s project references to specific consultancy assignments
- Maintenance and management of NCG’s project reference database
- Preparation of draft consultants’ contracts
- Updating and management of NCG’s website and CV database
- Participating in the daily practical tasks of running the Secretariat
- Ad hoc assistance to the Project Managers
Apart from being an outgoing person with excellent communication skills, we expect that you:
- Have minimum two years left of your studies
- Have work experience from former student jobs or internships
- Have strong administrative skills and a structured approach to your work
- Can prioritize tasks and keep deadlines
- Are a quick learner and have an eye for details
- Are highly motivated and “can get the job done” even while doing repetitive tasks
- Are interested in international development and/or human resources
- Are positive, solution-oriented and proactive
- Fluent in both Danish and English (good French skills will be an advantage)
Personal development and professional experience
We offer insight into the field of development and experience from a private consultancy company collaborating with a wide range of international donors. NCG’s experienced partners and colleagues have large networks and vast knowledge within the development field and can serve as inspiration for those pursuing a future in international development. You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network, gain access to substantial knowledge and in-depth understanding of the project management cycle, tendering for international development donors and overall contract administration.
The position will be a part-time position. Preferably 15-20 hours per week split across three days per week starting as soon as possible.
Office hours are from 9-17 with some degree of flexibility. If you are interested in the position as student assistant, please upload a cover letter and your CV in English using this link:
no later than 2 June 2019. We will invite selected candidates for interviews in week 23 (from 5th June).