Nordic Consulting Group is looking for its next intern
NCG is looking for an intern who is interested in the world of development aid and who would like to gain insight and skills in project acquisition and management. As an intern you will be working closely with our team of project managers and your assignments will be of varying character with a primary focus on:
- Assisting in the acquisition and coordination of tenders
- Assisting in the drafting of proposals for potential donors
- Searching for new and interesting opportunities
- Daily communication with donors and international and national consultants
- Participation in the preparation of contracts
- Updating and managing NCG’s website
- Updating and managing NCG’s CV database
- Daily tasks related to the optimal operation of the Secretariat
Apart from being an outgoing and proactive person with great communication skills, we expect that:
- You are in the final year of your bachelor’s degree or doing your master’s degree in a relevant field (it is an advantage if you have more than a year left of your education).
- You have work experience from former student jobs or internships.
- You have strong administrative skills and a structured approach to your work.
- You are used to prioritizing tasks and keeping deadlines.
- You are interested in development aid, and this interest is reflected in your education and professional experience.
- You are a positive, solution-oriented person with a substantial drive.
- Your proficiency in Danish and English is excellent, both orally and written (Good French/Spanish skills will be an advantage).
Personal development and professional experience:
We offer a comprehensive insight into the field of development aid projects and immersion into the experience of the workings of a private consultancy company that collaborates with a wide range of international donors. NCG consists of ambitious partners and colleagues with large professional networks and state-of-the-art knowledge on the development field, while promoting a relaxed and social work environment. You will have the opportunity to develop a professional network, access substantial knowledge and gain in-depth understanding of the project management cycle of development aid consultancies and related interventions.
The internship is a full-time position of 37 hours per week with an expected start date on the 15th of August 2019 until the 1st of February 2020. This position is paid with DKK 5,000/month and NCG provides daily lunch.
How to apply?
Or apply through the following link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=1088&departmentId=18957&ProjectId=143618
Please state in your application where you saw or heard of this opportunity.
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date at our offices on Amager.
We look forward to hearing from you!