Lone Bildsøe LassenAssociate Partner
Lone Bildsøe Lassen has more than 23 years of experience managing multi-sectoral humanitarian forced displacement programmes in fragile and conflict affected states in Caucasus, Africa (Uganda, CAR, Congo) and MENA. She has a vast experience in drafting/developing country programmes and strategies for emergencies, rehabilitation and linking to recovery/development operations. Her work has been based on a human rights-based approach with capacity development as an integral element. LBL has a deep understanding of forced displacement contexts, its complexity and durable solutions. She further has a strong knowledge of organisational development and change processes in addition to coordination and partnerships/networks, youth empowerment, protection, gender mainstreaming, micro credit and livelihoods. LBL is very familiar with code of conduct and humanitarian standards and principles.
- Project cycle management
- Strategy and programme development including theory of change,
- Human rights-based approach
- Code of conduct
- Humanitarian standards and principles
- Capacity development
- Quality assessments
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Reviews, monitoring, evaluations and performance and result management
- Developing, facilitating and implementing partnerships with local civil society organisations.
- Sector programming including; youth empowerment, women empowerment, distribution (food, non-food,cash), shelter, protection, education, WASH, civil society organisations capacity development, community development, micro credit schemes, micro business, livelihoods, and media
- Designing and facilitating organisational capacity development and change processes including upscaling and downscaling of country operations
- Advocacy work related to forced displacement in complex context
Sub-Saharan Africa: Uganda, CAR, Congo & Uganda
The Middle East: Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and six years residence and working experience in Palestine.