NCG partners and staff have a thorough understanding of multi-faceted development issues and programme processes, encompassing both rural and urban development contexts. This, and the ability to analyse complex problems, enables us to work in different socio-cultural contexts and establish effective working relationships with counterparts and colleagues.
NCG partners and staff take pride in their independence and professional integrity. The company operates internally within a transparent and democratic decision-making environment that reflects NCG’s professional values, within which partners and staff are encouraged, and allowed, to take independent decisions.
NCG has in-house capacity to react quickly and flexibly to the needs of our clients. In addition, the company is part of a growing worldwide network of cooperating partners. This enables us to field multi-disciplinary teams with the necessary mix of competencies and with the capability to effectively respond to the requirements of each particular assignment. Our services include:
- Policy and macro analysis
- Sector studies
- Evaluation studies
- Project appraisals
Project management and supervision:
- Institutional capacity-building and organisational development and Human Resource Development
- Change management and reorganisation of public and private administrations
- Design and assessment of programme and project planning
- Monitoring and evaluation systems
- Internationalization Strategies
- Market Studies
- CSR strategy including impact assessment, evaluations and monitoring of strategy
- Financial Management