Finn has more than 30 years of experience as a lawyer with legal, managerial, political and practical experience, gained through work in the Danish public sector (local government, judiciary, and police/prosecution), as an international advisor (municipality development, legal systems, and law reform commissions), private sector (credit association, consultancy), and media consultancy specialising in damage controls.
He holds an LL.M Law degree, and has extensive long and short term experience in Denmark and abroad, covering assessments of public sector competence and proficiency; business environment; decentralization and legal sector development including municipal development, planning, finance, administration, human resources, and case administration and management.
Finn has extensive leadership and management experience, in particular in the principles of Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, and principles of case administration focusing on the process as a whole. Finn has published several articles on subjects within his expertise.
- National integrity systems development
- Rule of law and good governance
- Business affairs including commercial law
- Conflict resolution
- Legal systems administration and development
- Local government administration and development
- Attorney (practicing certificate deactivated)
- Assessments based on legal methodology
- Monitoring, planning, management and reviews
- Quality assurance (QA)
- Systems for monitoring management, administration and economy
- Supplementary training - course developer/lecturer; legislation behind public enterprise
Europe: Armenia, Kosovo, Ukraine
Sub-Saharan Africa: South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda